Get Prepped and Get Hired
Unlike other interview preparation courses, this course focuses on the most common questions in an interview that need to be answered more carefully when trying to land a remote working position. The purpose for this course is not to prepare you for every question you could be asked, but to concentrate on those questions that could trip up the first time remote working interviewee.
Over 20 lessons of the hardest interview questions and preparation strategies for anyone seeking a remote position examples include:
- Fastest way to kill an interview
- What to do if you were asked to leave your last job?
- What is your biggest weakness
- How to best handle your nerves and interview anxiety.
- What is your edge and how to use it?